Freitag, 6. Juni 2014

Great letter from Ireland

Do you check your PO-Box every day? I usually do so when going to university, since it's located about 1,5 kms away close to the train station, so I'm not getting my mail every day. Whenever my boyfriend has classes but I don't, he'll go and check my mail for me.
Today when he came home, he told me I had received a beautiful letter - and indeed it is!

Look at the pretty handwriting / calligraphy she used to write my address!

Also - aren't the Europa stamps fantastic?

And lastly - it's not a secret that I love airmail-labels from foreign countries!


Such a perfect piece of mail!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

4 Kommentare:

  1. That handwriting is incredible! I'm so jealous of people who are good at calligraphy.

    Erin, beingerin.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Isn't it? I am jealous of her ability to write that pretty as well!
      Hope you're doing good and thanks for stopping by!

      Löschen
  2. I agree. It is perfect in every way. Now I want to check my post office box! Have a lovely weekend.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. I hope you did go to check your PO-Box and found something wonderful inside :)
      I'm not going to check mine today or on the weekend, so hopefully I'll have some good mail waiting for me on Monday :)

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!