Dienstag, 4. Juni 2013

P.S. Stamps Scavenger Hunt Days 1 - 4

If you are a member of the Postal Society like me and read the newsletter, you'll know about this instagram challenge (which I'm making into a blog challenge...).

I can already see some who are going to be hard (I have never seen a map on a stamp...) but I'll try it anyway. Are you joining in as well? I'd love to see what you come up with, just leave a link below and I'll make sure to check it out!


Since we are already four days in, today I'm going to share four pictures with you.

A green stamp, which seems to be quite old - at least a few decades, but I have no clue how old exactly. I got this one from my step-grandfather.

 The newest one of the German flower-stamps. I like them all :)

I couldn't find a stamp which is completely yellow, but I think this will do, as the yellow is really bright on this stamp.

 These rhinos are so cute! The remind me of last September when I visited the Zoo in Berlin with my god-daughter and we also saw a rhino-baby :)

All the best and take care!

3 Kommentare:

  1. I love seeing what others come up with the same theme and I think it should have been an Instagram, blog and forum challenge so that more people can get involved. I did start mine on Saturday but only just got around to posting it.

    The yellow stamp is a great one and the main objects are yellow. I can't wait to see what you do with the rest :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Oh nice! I think I'll take part :) But unofficially, on my blog, because I don't have Instagram :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  3. That's a cool project. Hm, maybe I'll take part on it using my blog. Who knows... :)

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!