Sonntag, 9. Juni 2013

P.S. Postage Stamps Scavenger Hunt - Days 8 - 9

If you are a member of the Postal Society like me and read the newsletter, you'll know about this instagram challenge (which I'm making into a blog challenge...).

I can already see some who are going to be hard but I'll try it anyway. Are you joining in as well? I'd love to see what you come up with, just leave a link below and I'll make sure to check it out!

Well, I missed yesterday, so there are two stamps today...

Day 8: Nature

and Day 9: Red


I like both of them very much, even though I have to admit that I prefer the stamp of the linden. The tree is at least 700 years old, some sources say 1000 years, and has been a natural monument since 1971. It has an astonishing calibre of almost three metres and a circumference of more or less 9 meters. I think old trees are so beautiful :) Do you have stamps with trees on them?

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!