Donnerstag, 7. Februar 2013

Sarahs' 365 Mail Art Project

I'm sure some of you have already heard of this mail art project Sarah over at xo.sorcha.ox is doing. She started back in October and since then has sent more than 50 pretty things around the world.


I was lucky enough to receive # 28 - a beautifully created postcard.

I especially like - well, everything :) The saying is really great, don't you think so? And oh, the washi tape! Did I mention I really would love to have every washi tape mail or geography related? I recently saw one with featured a map - too bad my birthday and Christmas still almost 11 months away.


The stamp also was great - a Christmas stamp! I love how they are always so festive.


So, make sure to check out Sarah's blog - it's definitely worth it :)

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

6 Kommentare:

  1. Gorgeous! I'm No. 29! :) Have a lovely day!

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! Yay for you also getting mail art from Australia :)

      Löschen
  2. What a beautiful postcard indeed! And I really like the quote too :)

    Laura
    http://visitmymailbox.blogspot.com

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for stopping by!
      I love the quote!
      Take care!

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!