Sonntag, 2. Dezember 2012

4 things sunday # 7



This is a little challenge I'm doing each week. Every Sunday I decide on 4 simple little goals I'd like to achieve in the coming week. I'm not talking about graduating university or buying a house. These are little challenges, challenges I really can accomplish and which will help me to make my life just a tad more organized. Do you want to take part as well?


Here are my 4 things for this week:

* Write three letters.
* Do a bit of research about the paper due on December 18th.
* Go to the Christmas market once.
* Continue with the photo-scrapbook I'm currently making.

How did I do last week?

* Study for the two exams that are coming up. *Almost check!* I studied for the one on last Monday, today I need to study for the one I'm writing tomorow!
* Drink Glühwein on the Christmas market at least once. *Check!* Right on monday and then I ate a Crêpe again on the Christmas market last Thursday.
* Decorate our apartment for advent. *Check!* I went to the woods and got some nice stuff, put up candles, the Advent Calendar I made for my boyfriend (it looks lovely - the wrapping paper is golden and I hung it up with ivy)...
* Read at least 15 pages on the paper about atomic law. *No* - I didn't receive it yet. So there goes that.

What are your goals for next week? Leave a comment or write a post on your own blog and leave a link, I'd love to know!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!