Samstag, 27. Oktober 2012

Outgoing mail of the weekend.

I have been working on my outgoing mail again the past few days and I managed to write three more letters :) So I have accomplished one of my goals from the last "4 things sunday".

These are the letters that will go out this week:

# 1 to Julie in the USA - she sent me an introduction postcard over the summer. I love the book of that little caterpillar! It's just too cute.


I had also received an introduction letter from LR over the summer, so I also got around to send her a letter. 


I love the stamp! I guess you all know by now that I love animal stamps, so an animal stamp with Bernhard Grzimek on it as well...

I had received a letter from my italian pal F. this week and I already replied to her as well. I used some stationery that I got from LR, thanks for that! She had sent me a goodie bag not long ago, so I decided to add some things for her as well - among these, some sweets...
 ... and another little present. I love to wrap things up with a button on top of it! I think it's just waaay to cute :)
Of course I'll have to pay more postage for that (3,45 € instead of 0,75€), but that also means I can add more stamps! F. is collecting stamps as well, so I hope she'll like this small collection - there are some of my favourite stamps among them, the two left in the top row and the one on the left in the bottom row - an advertisement poster from 1890 posted from the shipowning company Ballin who transported mail to the German islands.

Oh, and the stamp F. used on her letter (which she sent from England) was lovely as well - the queen in pink :) 


I hope you are all doing well! Did you already sign up for the giveaway and the advent calendar swap?

How do you wrap presents? Any neat ideas that are easy as well?

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

4 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on reaching your letter goal too! :) I am no where as good as you at wrapping presents. I am so bad that my mom ends up wrapping all my presents for me xD

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks! :)
      That's a good trick though! I have to admit, you could accuse me of being the same way when it comes to cooking - I'm so bad at it that very often my boyfriend ends up cooking so I don't poison us :)

      Löschen
  2. I love the caterpillar book too.
    Also your letters are really amazing big time.

    AntwortenLöschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!