Montag, 30. April 2012

I need to put my brain back to working...

 ... because it seems I am forgetting everything.

First, I forgot to send the letter to F. last week. Next, I finished two replies and one extra letter last week and forgot to take them with me on friday. I sent two postcards and forgot to take pictures of them before putting them in the mailbox. (Well, at least I did that, right?) And I forgot my cellphone in Berlin. I just hope I am able to get through the next week without lots of chaos :)

Anyways, here are the pictures!

Letters I forgot to send (one is a reply to my grandma, a letter I forgot to take a photo of... (and now I am way to lazy :))


Another letter I forgot to send

Letter to M. which I luckily didn't finish until in Berlin, so I did send it on the weekend.

Letter to M.

I am trying to match the color of the stamps to those of the envelopes... works more or less :)

On Friday, before heading to Berlin, I got two letters! 
One was from Jennifer in the UK,
Letter from Jennifer in the UK
 and one from Stephanie in the USA.
Letter from Stephanie. Do you notice the GREAT stamps?
 And today, when I came back from Berlin, I had a very nice letter waiting for me! Judging from the stamp, I though the letter was from England - but the letter is from Abbye in Northern Ireland
Letter from Abbye
I am already looking forward to replying to all those letters! I already started :)

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

(Do you have plans for tomorrow? Respectively, is the first of May a holiday in where you live?)

8 Kommentare:

  1. Aww, der Brief von Abbye ist toll! Ich krieg auch immer so tolel Post von ihr :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Ja, der ist echt toll :) Ich find das so lustig, wie irgendwie alle Brief-Blogger untereinander verbunden sind...
      Deinen Brief hab ich übrigens immer noch nicht bekommen :(

      Löschen
  2. I hate those moment where you remember you were supposed to do something but its too late. Still its nice you were able to send and receive letters :).

    Our Bank holidays are always on a Monday so we have to wait until the 7th which is the latest I've known it to be but I can't wait of course.

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Yes, I noticed I had forgotten to send these when I was halfway to Berlin - I knew perfectly where I had put them, but that was not where they were meant to be.

      Löschen
  3. I did the same thing last week - having my letters to be sent in my bag for almost 3 days! I wish the post office were right in front of my house so that I won't forget to post the letters! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. That would be great, I agree! It also would make it much easier to buy stamps just when you need them etc. I hope I don't forget the letters tomorrow...

      Löschen
  4. Yes, today is Labour Day, a public holiday for the whole Malaysia! I'm really glad that I got a extra day off! Nice mail you received! And as usual, cool stamps! :)

    AntwortenLöschen
    Antworten
    1. Thanks for your comment! I am grateful for the extra day off, too! Well, who isn't, right?
      I hope you are having a good time enjoying the day off :)

      Löschen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!