Donnerstag, 1. März 2012

A chicken traveling to Olivia, a Caddi traveling to Turkey.

Hello everybody!
I hope you have been doing great! Today it got really warm here, like 17 °C (well, it’s march so I suppose that the weather thought it had to show us that spring is on its way) and I went out and met a friend and had some ice cream… and some postcards :)

Here’s what I sent today:
A short letter to Olivia in the USA. I think it’s due to the typewriter that I feel like a kid again and therefore draw that picture :) hehe. (That's one of the flower stamps I am missing for my flower stamps collection by the way :) )
Short letter to Olivia

And three postcards, two postcrossing cards to Germany and China and the card for the German winner of the month.
Two postcrossing cards and the postcard for the German WOTM

I got two postcards today, one was a postcrossing postcard from France and the other one is from Milano in Italy. Three friends of mine spent a week there and thought of me :) 
Milano, Italy

Postcrossing card from France

I don’t know if you knew this already, but I am going to Berlin tomorrow and will go to Turkey for a week together with my mom. I am already looking forward to it (and I hope I’ll have some mail waiting for me when I come back :) ). But, I still have to prepare my bags, so that’s what I’m going to do now. I hope you’ll have a great week!

Alles Liebe,
Caddi

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen

Thanks for leaving your thoughts!